Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Too Cute Tuesday!

It's been a while since I blogged. I thought I'd post some sweet pics of my little angels. These are a few pictures from the last few weeks. I think these pictures are too Cute!Here's Davis & Reese in his crib.
He's been so sweet to his little sister!

Reese in her "Daddy's Girl" tutu!

Davis on a cold November Day.

Reese standing up. She's super strong!

Davis is trying to get comfortable to watch TV.

Davis is sharing his golf ball with Reese.
He's pretty impressed that she can hold it!

Cute Tutu!

Sweet Davis

Reese is showing us a little smile.

Bubbles!

We're so cozy & sleepy!

Little cutie!

Davis loves the Polar Bear in our yard. XOXO

Cousin Jaxon loves Reese so much!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love them both in the crib!!

Jenny Seymore said...

It gave me goosebumps to see such sweet little pictures. They are both gorgeous!!

Heather said...

I love all the pics! They are both absolutely adorable!

Are those your tutu's? I went to your booth on Saturday, but you weren't there.

I ended up buying several bows! I have an addiction. I swear, if I weren't 28, I would still wear bows everyday! But, since I can't, Peyton wears them for me.

Sorry I missed you on Saturday. It would have been great to see you. I still want to meet your sweet babies one of these days!

micahking said...

They are SO CUTE! My how little Reese is growing! I have to come see her soon! Kiss her and Davis for me! :)

The Barnards said...

You have the most precious babies!

Mary said...

Wow I've missed a LOT in your life! Your kids are beautiful--really some of the cutest kids ever. How old is Davis? I'm gonna keep up with y'all from now on--it's been so fun seeing pictures and reading about your family :)