Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Time

I have a few free minutes & I have so many things I need to be doing, besides being on the computer! I am very blessed to be able to stay at home with my little ones. I love being with them every day! At the same time, I've always dreamed about having a home business to sell things I love to make! I love to make blankets, design clothing or anything crafty. I had the opportunity to start a small business with a friend of mine. Carrie C. has started a website called kutiepatootiecouture.com. It's adorable! She sales children's tutus, hairbows, and other accessories. I make , quilts, shirts & picture frames for the website. I love to do it, but lately I don't have a lot of time. I'm hoping I can figure out a schedule that will work for me, so I can make things weekly. I need more time than 10 min here & there. So I've just now used 10 min of free time to vent about how I wish I had more time! Here are a few of my creations.












5 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Super cute! I want a cutely decorated wooden keepsake box with the frame for a picture on the top for all of Logan's things but I can't find one online to save my life!!! I have one for Lucas but it was a gift. Any ideas?

Michelle said...

I love your stuff! Those big brother/little sis shirts will look adorable on Kate and Brody! Thank you! I can't wait to see the blanket!

Heather said...

Wow! You already know I love your stuff. The quilts are beautiful!

Emily said...

Adorable...I sent out your website to all my friends!! I told Carrie I better get some sort of discount...haha!!

Holly said...

Those are so cute! I especially like the ruffly quilt! :)