Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Girl Update!

Today I'm 35 weeks & 2 days. I went to the Dr. this morning. It looks like things are starting to happen! Very exciting, but still a little too early. I'm dilated 2 cm & my cervix is thinning. I have what you would call a "weak cervix". He doesn't want this little girl coming this early. Because my cervix is weak, he has put me on a medication to stop contractions. As far as I know I haven't had any contractions yet, but judging from my track record, I may not even know if I have or not. I have definitely had pain, but I can't pinpoint it as being a "contraction". He doesn't want contractions to break my water. So I will take the meds for 2 weeks to try and slow the process down a little. He really wants me to get to 37 weeks. I'll update you again after next weeks appointment, or before if she decided to come sooner. Please keep her & I in your prayers. We want a precious healthy baby girl!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Natalie-
I have been wondering how that little girl was doing. Praying that you make it a few more weeks. I know you are excited to meet that girl!

Michelle said...

Time goes by so fast! I have something for baby girl. Next time I head to Waxahachie, I will run it by.