Thursday, October 2, 2008

Latest Baby Girl Update! 10/2/08

I'm 36 weeks & 2 days! That is an accomplishment! Davis was born at 36 weeks 2 days exactly, so we have at least made it past that important date. I had an appointment this morning and I'm dilated 3 cm. Steady progress, but the medicine is working, and he wants me to keep taking it until 37 weeks. It's funny that I didn't think I was having contractions, but since I have started these meds, that mysterious pain is gone for the most part. So, once again, I obviously don't know what I'm looking for. Just like when Davis was born! Just a few more days of this medication & then we will just let nature take it's course. He said it could be any time. He's hoping we can get to next week though. Next Wed, I have a sonogram scheduled to measure & give us an idea of how big she will be. We are getting so excited to meet our little girl. We are getting the nursery done little by little. We only have a few finishing touches to add. Once we have a name, I'll add that above her crib. Here are some pictures. Keep praying for our little girl! Thanks for all your prayers already!

2 comments:

The Barnards said...

Your nursery is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet this precious baby girl. Sounds like she will be here soon!

Jenny Seymore said...

That is so precious! I was just talking to Jon last night wondering how you were doing. I hope for a post soon!!