Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Do!

Look what I did! On Thursday I got a new look. I have had blond hair my whole life, but have always wanted to try something dark. I could never bring myself to do it. Until now. David always said he didn't want my hair darker & and then finally last week he said go for it. So here's my new hair. It is a dark chocolate brown, but almost looks black right now. I really like it, but I'm still shocked every time I pass a mirror.
There's also a few pictures of my sweet babies. They are both doing great! Reese is 1 month old. I can't believe she already that old. She is eating really well & weighs 8 lb 13 oz. She's such a little doll!

5 comments:

2dayisgood said...

I love your hair!! I want to see you and those babies!! Glad all is going good. Miss you!

Heather said...

I love the hair! What a shock!

Precious, precious babies!

Michelle said...

Your hair looks great! Your sweeties are adorable as well!

Jenny Seymore said...

I LOVE IT! Of course, me being such a dark haired girl myself I'm a little bit partial! What an adorable picture of both your babies together!!

sarahelise said...

i love your hair!