Monday, November 3, 2008

Reese's Arrival!

It's been 2 weeks & 6 days since our little girl made her debut. Here what happened!

We got to the hospital around 1:30 on Oct 16. They started me on Pitocin around 2:30. Things were moving along pretty well and contraction were steady & somewhat mild. I had every intention of getting my epidural before things got too intense, but I didn't act fast enough!!! While I was up going to the restroom, my water broke on it own. That was around 6:00pm. From that point on, things got a little rough. It took a little while for them to get the epidural there & then 4 pokes in the spine before they got it in the right way. The epidural itself was very painful, on top of the worst contractions ever. The pitocin sure did make a difference. It was not that bad with Davis. After the epidural was in, it took another hour before, I felt some relief. After about an hour & a half of torture (that was well worth it), things got better!!! :) Reese was ready to meet us. We were getting set up to push & She didn't want to wait. It took 1 contraction & 3 pushes and she was here! Sh
e was a super easy delivery! We were so happy to meet our little girl. Here are a few pictures of us in the hospital, on her birthday, and the days following. We love our little Reese Elizabeth!



1 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Congratulations again girl! What beautiful babies you guys make!! I love the headpieces that Little Miss has!