Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!






Today David & I have been married 4 wonderful years! I can't believe how time flies. With Davis & a baby on the way, this anniversary wasn't quite like the others.

1st Anniversary: Exciting weekend getaway
2nd Anniversary: Relaxing week at a Mexican Resort
3rd Anniversary: Romantic dinner at Truluck's Steakhouse

And the
4th Anniversary............Drum Roll Please......... Chili's Bar & Grill

I hope things don't go downhill from here. I'm not sure where else it could go! The real excitement is just knowing that we have had 4 wonderful years & many more to come. That's all that really count, Right!
It's been a Great 4 years!

Oh yeah, I got Roses & David got the Bonsai Tree.

1 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Congratulation Nat! You guys are so adorable together. I'm sure that next year post baby it'll be easier to get away to a more romantic place! However, Jon...so not the romantic...would think that Chili's was great too!