Friday, July 18, 2008

Yea!!! I'm blogging!

Wow, How easy was that?!?!?!?! Setting up this blog took me about 2 minutes. Now I can see what all the hoopla is about! I've been meaning to do this for a while now, so here it goes...

Thank goodness for peer pressure. Because all of my friends have one, I had to join in too. It will be a nice way to share what's happening in our lives. Check back for updates on the fam and reports on our baby girl that's on the way! Gotta run for now.

Live, Laugh, & Love!

1 comments:

2dayisgood said...

this is so weird. i started my blog the same day!!! i love little davis-he is so adorable. that's a great picture of the wright family. sounds like all is going great. i am so glad.
i saw jeff's picture on a billboard for the bank when i was driving through town.
did you hear my chimney got struck by lightning? it came crashing down...... no fun.....sorry for my total randomness, but i guess that's just me :)