Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Girl Update

I went to the Dr. yesterday. I was 31 weeks on Tuesday. He has been a little concerned about me delivering early again. Davis delivered a month early @ 36 weeks. He says if this little girl come that soon, she should be fine, but he doesn't want her trying to come any earlier! So we have been doing special testing to see it I might be at risk for preterm labor. So far, so good! I do not have the results for this test back yet, but he wants to do the test again in 2 weeks. I was dilated about 1 cm at 28 weeks and I'm already thinning a little, so he's being very cautious. I'm glad! If it's anything like when Davis was ready, there will be no warning signs. I woke up in the middle of the night an was in labor. Just like that. No Braxton Hicks, or pre labor signs. And silly me, tried to think of every other possibility it could be besides true labor. That's why I waited almost 20 hours to go to the hospital! I go back in 2 weeks and I'll have another update then!
Oh yeah, I had him double check to make sure it's still a girl!!!! :) I guess I still can't believe we're really having a baby girl.

1 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

What doctor are you using? I'm using Brown & love him too! Weren't you in "disbelieving" labor at Micah & Brandon's reception party? Ha!