Monday, August 18, 2008

New Nursery!

We finally set up the new baby bed. It's unreal that we have two bedrooms in the house that are nurseries! Davis is not quite ready to move into a big boy bed, so we just went ahead and got another crib. Thank goodness they both convert to toddler beds, so we can use them much longer! I think that seeing the bed up is helping me to realize that our baby girl is coming soon. David jokes that we don't want to finish this nursery too soon, because I went into labor at 4 am the night we finished Davis' nursery! So we may take our time on this one!!! Here are a few pictures of the progress we've made. Davis has been a big help with putting the bed together & testing it out for us. He sure thinks all of this is fun now!!!! I hope he still thinks that when this little girl get here!

2 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

How exciting! I'm so sorry that I missed out on the "Sprinkle" but I thought I owed my hubby an anniversary date! I love that bedding, by the way!

Heather said...

The bedding is beautiful! Did you have it custom made?