Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The First Cut!


Finally, I had to give in and take Davis for his first haircut. I took Davis today to his Aunt Peppy (actually my Aunt Peggy). She did such a good job and Davis did pretty good too. She didn't cut too much, which made mommy very happy. Just enough to get rid of the mad scientist look. He was a little scared of the big chair so he sat in my lap. As long as he was eating crackers he seemed to be OK. He got upset a few times from looking into the mirror, but nothing too dramatic. I know it's not much of a change, but we can always cut again. He looks so handsome. Here are a few pictures. I have more pictures of the actual cutting on mom's camera that I will post later. So, here's my little boy's cute new do!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a handsome boy! Don't you love those sweet kisses?

Heather said...

His hair is so cute! I wish one of my kids would have gotten curls! I love it!

Jenny Seymore said...

How exciting that you guys lived through the haircut experience! He is such a cutie patootie!

Emily said...

Very cute cut Davis!! That video is precious:)I wonder if baby girl will get those cute curls???