Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Girl's Sprinkle


So sorry it's taken so long to update my blog!!! I don't have a good excuse why I haven't.
This Saturday I had a "Sprinkle" in honor of our upcoming baby girl. If you've never heard of a sprinkle, it's a light shower! Instead of a full on baby shower, it's just a light rain, hence the name, "sprinkle"! No registering or big items this time, since I just went through all of this less than 2 years ago. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of adorable baby girl things. Mostly clothes, blankets and accessories! It was so unreal to see all of those girlie things and know that they were for me. I still don't think it's fully set in that we are having a little girl. It's what I've always wanted. A little boy to be the big brother, and a sweet little sister for him! We are so excited. I will post some pictures of how the nursery is coming along later.

Thanks to all that helped make my sprinkle so special! I appreciate all the goodies & I know Baby girl Wright will too!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry I missed the "sprinkle." We were busy with family events. I am hoping to come to town next weekend and will drop by with something special for baby girl! The nursery is so cute, and you look amazing!

Heather said...

You look so pretty!