Sunday, August 3, 2008

How to keep Cool!


I guess Davis has figured out how to keep cool on these hot summer days! It's a pretty good idea. This heat is killing me!!!! I know everyone is hot, but I think this pregnancy makes me Triple hot. And I don't mean good lookin! I'm not sure why being pregnant has that effect, but it does. I can't stand to even walk through a parking lot from the car to the store right now. I usually love the summer and typically don't mind the sun at all. This summer, I'm ready to call it quits. I'm ready for Fall!!!! Bring it on. Anyway, if things stay the way they have been, I'll probably be trying Davis' idea. Feel free to try it yourself as well. In your own fridge, of course!

4 comments:

2dayisgood said...

davis is a cutie pie!! hey do you remember mr. popper's penguins from 2nd grade and his refrigerator conversion to accomodate the penguins??? that was a funny book. you could always do that or even add an indoor ice rink like mr. popper did in his basement!! miss you!! you wanna come over to swim one morning???? i go back to school soon.

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute! That picture cracks me up!

Unknown said...

I love the blog Natalie! You are doing a geat job! The pic's of sweet Davis are precious! I love the curls:) Hank's got them too. Can't wait to get them together.

Rusty said...

Is that a Baby Ruth in the crisper? Or did Davis leave you a present?